[hofa] Pushdown Flow Analysis of First-Class Control

Olin Shivers shivers at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Jun 23 13:51:42 PDT 2011

>> Brown noser.
>
> Thanks for replying to the list with this.  I'm really happy not having a
> tenure-track job and I'm grateful you've done your small part to help keep that
> the reality.

Oops. Since lots of the people on this list are friends of mine, I'm
hoping most people already know that my intended-to-be-private
reply to David was nothing more than empty trash talk aimed at
a good friend.

I'm delighted when my colleagues find my work worth mention.

Even brown-nosers like David.
    -Olin